Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Beach House.

The beach house. 

With working lights. 


Kitchen. 

Dining room. 

Bedroom. Journey girl trundle bed. 

Loung room. The coffee/dining table is a gift box, if you turn the box on its side it gives it some extra height. I saw the idea on YouTube my froggy stuff, a couple of years ago. I have used the method also for suggested study desks in the past as well. 

The kitchen island is just a white box, it was part of the packaging that supported the trundle bed. I've got spare kitchen stuff in there. The room divider/screen was made for an ambitious Barbie house I tried to make about 13 years ago. I guess I thought I did a good job as it's the only bit left of that house. It was meant to be consatina (?) doors to open the house out onto a patio. Mind you it has taken 13 years for me to cover it and give it curtains. 

And the best view ever. 
I found this on eBay. It's a fake window = a great big sticker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment