Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

About a boy, bonding with Lawrie part 3, an accident.


Lawrie had a remote control car. I helped him assemble the hand set (the antenna just needed screwing in) and he was right to go. 



He wanted to try our skateboards, but only if we held on. 


He found a yellow reflector, Lellow for Llewellyn. 




Stop Maddie, watch out. 



Maddie!

Maddie!

I could hear my name being called. 

Oh, it's you. Andy was looking down at me. I love you Andy. He has such nice eyes. But he didn't look happy, he looked very worried. What's wrong?
Maddie, Maddie, oh man she's not responding. Maddie, are you okay? 
Wh....

Then the pain hit. I groaned. 
Maddie, she's awake. 

I think I've hurt my leg. I felt so groggy in the head, but my leg it was like it was on fire. 




It's not meant to be loose like that is it? I could hear Mariana. Oh if only josefina were here she'd know what to do. She's learning first aid and stuff. 

I'll try ringing your place, surely my mums put Catherine's number in here. Oh, brilliant. Hello, oh Catherine, of course it's your mobile. Catherine come quick.Maddie's  taken a fall she's hurt real bad. Ok, ok, ok will do, yeah we're alright, my mum? Oh. Ok. Hurry. 

It was Catherine.  Mari she thinks if we cover Maddie just in case she goes into shock, and maybe a pillow. 
Hey Mari, you're so nice. You're shirt is pretty. I could hear them talking, I could hear myself talking. 
I think she might have hit her head Andy. 
That's not good. 

I'll wrap her leg. Catherine thought some pressure on it might help. 

My werewolf will keep her safe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment