Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

And when she got there


Wow

Someone has decorated my room. 


Hey Leonie. 
Maddie, welcome home. 
Did you decorate my room for Xmas?
No, maybe it  was the twins from the leftovers from their flat. 

Hello, Bridget and Bryndl. 
Yay Maddie, you're home. 
Did you decorate my room?
Not us we've been busy baking. 

Yay Maddie. 
Have you girls been decorating my room?
No, I haven't seen anyone going up to your room. 
Maybe it was Mercedes, she pops in and out all the time it's a bit hard to know where she'll pop in next. 

No one home, I'll ask around, but if it was her I can leave a note on her white board. 

Maddie!
Oh there you are. 
Madam Pomfrey said to try the repair spell, so if you stand still...
No no Merce, I'm fixed, I'm fixed. 
Ooh you are too. Look at those wrists. Oh I would be able to flourish this wand so much better if I had wrists, see....
Aah, that's ok Merce, thank you, I guess you haven't been here since I saw you last, so you didn't decorate my room. 
Oooh that's something I'd like to try, hold still.....
Aaaah. 

H h h h h. 
Maddie , you're all out of breath. Are you okay?
Yes h h h h Antoinette, I was just escaping Merce and her kindness. 
Hahahaha, ooh I bet those bendy knees and ankles helped you some. 
Yes I think so. Hey Antoinette, I was wondering if you decorated my room. 
No, it wasn't me. Maybe a little fairy godmother had something to do with it. 
Huh? Oh, ok. Talking of fairy godmothers, the dance Andy invited me to is only 2 weeks away. If you had time would you come dress hunting with me? 
Yes, how lovely. How exciting. A big ball gown would be so nice, to swish around in, I'll make a list of all the places I know, pumpkin patch, and ooh where's some paper?

Hello Josefina and Mari. Oops and sombriita. 
Maddie, you're back. I'm so glad you're ok. 
Thanks Mari. 
Wow look at you, Maddie. I would have loved to have seen the operation. could you feel anything while it was happening?
Josefina! Mari rebuked. 
No no, thankfully. 
What? It happens. 
Yes but it's not nice to talk about it. 
Seeya girls. 

Tauralie, Pippa and Emily, hello. 
Maddie!!! 
We were just talking about you. 
How awesome are your new joints. 
Pretty awesome. 
Catherine said she got you a leotard. 
Yes, I might be joining you in ballet classes Pippa. 
Oh, you so need to try out her bike as well Maddie, suggested Emily. 
Hahshaha. I will won't i. 
Or air drums, Tauralie added. 
 I think I will a bit later. I'm just going round to say hi to everyone at the moment. 

Maddie! Oh it's do good to see you up and about. 
Thank you tzeitel. And you Trinity. 
Me?

Yes, you, for decorating my room. 
Oh, how'd you know it was me?
Hahahaha. 

I found this for you. 

Ooh, um, a sketchers mannequin?
Yes, so you can pose it and try to copy. 
Oh, that is so marvellous. 
Yes, but only until Monday, cos I borrowed it from school and I have to take it back. 

Ahahahahahahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment