Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

About a boy, Xmas decorations.

Hey Maddie, 
I got your something to decorate your room with for Xmas. 

Xmas! Already? It comes round so fast.   
I know. 
Um, do you think I should get something to give to Andy?
Sure, if you want to. 
I do, but what?
I might have an idea. I'll show you later. 
Ok, ooh look at this.  Nano blocks. Is it ok if I see if Andy wants to build this with me when he comes over next. 
No problem. Are you two like boyfriend and girlfriend yet?
(Embarrassed giggle) No, I, what?
Just wondering. He seems really nice. 
He is. Catherine, would it be ok if he was? Like can I?
Of course you can, if you want to. 
I want us to be friends first. I do hope he likes me. 
I think there's no problem there Maddie. 





No comments:

Post a Comment