Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

About a boy, Xmas decorations (part2)

Dear diary, 
Andy came over after school, with Lawrie. While Lawrie was pretending to play pirate ships with Miriam and Llew


(It is so cool the girls let the little boy join in, Andy pointed out that even the Captain let Lawrie wear her hat, I'm so glad the boys are so comfortable coming here)

Andy and I went to my room to look at the Xmas decorations from Catherine.  
Gulp - a boy in my room - Andy thought it was awesome though, and was in awe over my collection of Lego mini figures (lucky I'd tidied up a bit before school). I realised I had left tiger girl and skater boy out together and quickly moved them apart. 

Nano blocks are really small, well Catherine says so for her big human hands. 

But Andy and I had no trouble. The instructions are a little more difficult to handle though. Especially compared to any Lego structure I've tried so far. I hope some day to get some of the architectural sets see how they are. Nano blocks are put together in layers. One step involves three layers sometimes you need to use a top layer first to support the lower, so it takes a bit of planning. Catherine also suggested really good lighting. 



Catherine popped in to see how we were going. We had finished the Xmas tree. She asked what we would scale it in difficulty. We both agreed on 10. 

When Catherine left Andy held my hand just for a second and said that this Xmas was going to be the best ever. I guess he meant cos Lawrie was now here and it would be cool to see Xmas with a little kid around. 
I asked Andy if he had time to build another set. 
He said yes. 

A Xmas stocking with candy canes, Santa on his sleigh being pulled by two reindeer, and a polar bear in scarf and hat with a little blue boxed gift. 

Maddie. 









No comments:

Post a Comment