Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Maddie is awake.

Hey Maddie. 
Mum, Catherine. 

Good morning sweetie. How do you feel?
Hot, and thirsty. 
It's gonna be a warm one today, here I'll take the blanket off. 

Ah, thankyou. 
I'll just tidy up a bit, ok?
Um, Catherine, was um..,
Andy?
Yes, was he here?
Yes. 
I thought I might have dreamed it. 
No he was here. Kept watch for me. He's gone off to school now. Actually he left you something. 
Really?
Yeah, he put some more music on your iPod. Do you want a listen?
Yes. 

Hehehehe, it's Kiss. Do do do do do do do do do do do do.....

*********************

Ah, you can move your head. 
I think I might be able to move lots of things. 
Wow, that's great. 
What are those?
Some just in cases. 
Some what?
Well, just in case you were able to get up I thought you might want to look at yourself


And well, just in case you felt like going outside I thought you might like something to wear 

That didn't look like a mummy suit. 
A mummy suit?
Hmm when you see your bandages you'll know what I'm talking about. 
And what's in the box?

Well that's in case you wanted to try building some strength and awareness of your new body. 

Ballet shoes?
Well these are only soft shoes for starters. The pointe shoes can come later  if you like. The 100+ poses body was built for them. 
Oh my. Ballet? 
Yeah, if you want to. Hey it's just an option, your skateboard is waiting for you back at home. 
My skateboard, I, I've not fallen off of it before. Not like that. 
Well there were exceptional circumstances. 
I guess so, I might take a little while before getting back on though. 
You don't want to lose your nerve though Maddie.
I know, getting back on the horse and all that. I just might try something else for a little while. See what this body can do, slowly, without wheels on. Ballet hey?
It'd start like exercises, stretching and stuff, and well it doesn't have to be classical, there's all sorts. 
Flash dance, what a feelin. 
Yep, if you want, I'll find you a bucket. 


No comments:

Post a Comment