Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Did I show pictures of Tauralie?

In her gorgeous Emily Rose dress?

 I'm not brave enough to leave her in it for too long, the sleeves and skirt are dark green velvet/velour (not sure exactly). 

So something a little more casual, with less colour transfer risk. 

My American Girl 2013 Easy Breezy Outfit, I managed to get last November. The top has a halter neck, but otherwise I love this outfit. 
Tauralie is Truly Me #61. 
Her name was inspired by the elf Tauriel from parts 2and 3 of The Hobbit trilogy, the medieval dress was meant to be her "daughter of the forest" look. 
I am still working her out, but don't want to set her characteristics in stone as people's interests can change, and they can react differently depending on the situation. 
Some thing I found out in October is that she likes the drums, as in rock band drums, so there you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment