Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

And a white tree on a bicycle.

Lawrie wanted to show Llewellyn his frog

Andy helped me get up to Llew and Miriam's room. 

They were not there and Llew's bike was gone. 
Hey buddy it looks like they've gone out. Maybe next time. 

We'd better go, I'll help you back down stairs. 
That's fine Andy, I'll stay here, maybe rest a bit. Thanks for a lovely morning. 
No problem. I'll ring later ok?
Ok, bye, bye Lawrie. 


Steady, steady. 

Hey girls wrong floor. 
Oh no. I'm not sure we can get the tree up another flight of stairs. 

Pooped!

Maybe this stick will help, hoh it's a crutch!

Hoh, someone's sleeping in my bed. Its, It's Maddie. 



Hey girls. 

Maddie, we were so worried about you, said Llew joining me on her bed. 
Ooh, I'm ok, I think. 
Did it hurt lots? Asked the twins. 
Yes. I rolled the leg of my pants up to show the bandage. 
Oooh. Arhar, we could amputate at the knee and get you a wooden leg , just like a pirate. Miriam suggested. 
I hope it won't come to that, I replied. 
Mari said you've got to go back to the doctor tomorrow, said Tzeitel. 
Yes. 
Pudding doesn't like going to the doctor, added Trinity. But hopefully you'll be made all better. We're making Xmas in the twins room. 
Ooh, that would explain the gigantic tree over there. 
Yes, come up stairs, the twins invited. Come see our new room and the coloured we've picked to decorate. 
Ok. 
 
Wow this is lovely. A white tree would be perfect. 

Soft coloured baubles. 

Xmas will be great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment