Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Journey girls pjs.



I like these little bag tag pictures. I keep them and put them in one of the paper diaries I keep. 
I forgot to mention on the previous entry about a JG outfit, that it only had two evil teensy plastic H's - one for each sleeve, a plastic body form that is taped to the box = no damage to the outfit, two really long clear rubber bands holding the shoes in and a plastic loop holding down the bag ( sung to the tune of the 12 days if Xmas). 42 sleeps to go. No 41. Must check my list (hoho). 
Any way, 2nd verse same as the first, this outfit has, oh the disappointment, 20 annoying mostly tiny plastic H's, ah! And I was going to start my praises, dashed I tell you. 
I've suddenly become overly daramtc ha! Auto spell correct didn't get that one now did it. 
I think I've been watching too many 3am grav3yardgirl YouTube videos. She's so funny, is mimicry flattering or just creepy?

Hit that return key, 

Yep I'm back , how boring. 
There was a plastic body form but it was held into the box with part of the 20 count. The little slippers had a cond of silence of their own no H's attached (yay) they do feel a bit like the furry side of Velcro. 

So after removing the otherwise of those flowering H's....
Ah I think there another digging into my back. 
There ya. 
Thanks. 
We have a gray tank top with white lace edge and a pink heart pillow, white spotted pastel green lace bottom pants, ugly grey slippers, a pink eye mask for dollies with no eyelids

A pyjama shirt for cooler nights with a Velcro closure and buttons to make it look complete. I wish they'd done that to the previous outfit, even the stitching looks nice. 


Maddie looks great , but no grey slippers for her. 







No comments:

Post a Comment