Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A little doll shopping will do it

Andy was walking us home after ballet lessons, we passed the local shopping village. 

The girls noticed a sign. 


Whoa. 

Maddie, we must look in here, for your dress, and well what a bargain. 

Shame I only have this bag. 

Wait a minute. I have a raincoat in my back pocket. 


Yippee. 


Oh dear. 

I guess I sit it out. 

Girls, Pippa, Antoinette where'd you go?

Here I am, wow there's some great stuff in here. 

Come in Maddie, the waters fine. 

Ooh, this helmet might come in handy, and look at these, white jeans. 

No no no. 
What?
You are not going to the dance in those. 
Here let us help you. 

Oh look at the colour of this Maddie, it would go great with your eyes. 
And look at this, I reckon Pip if we get Tzeitel and Trinity to help we can get something out of this and this and this. 
Totally. Ooh and look at all these shoes. 

Hey Andy we're done. 
Ah, okay, but where's Maddie?

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment