Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

The 2nd annual meeting of the Xmas committee.

Maybe I did maybe I didn't. My internet access is being limited by phone so I'm being prevented from checking if there was in fact a first one, it sounded alright so I hope there was. 
Anyway Xmas draweth nigh, and the twins were hoping to have the Xmas tree in their spare space, but wanted to have the other girls input as well, the newbies weren't just taking over. 

We were thinking of a white Xmas, said Bridget. 

With soft coloured decorations, added Bryndl. 
Oooh, the other girls chorused. 
We can help if you like, offered Tzeitel. I can crochet. 
I can craft, said Trinity. 
I have strings of beads, piped up Llewelyn. 
I have pirates, and can build things made of Lego, arhared Miriam. 
Excellent, the twins cheered. Let's go see if Catherine will take us to the shops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment