Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

I like the way I move.


Way too hot to be in bed all wrapped up





I see what you mean about a mummy. 

Aye aye cap'n. 

Ooh I can almost touch my nose. 

Bendy ankles. 




Lending a hand. 




Haha, look Ma no hands. 

Oops
I gotcha. Maybe try these till you get your balance. 

Ooh I think I need to sit again. 




I can now wave, without someone thinking I'm putting up my hand to ask to go to the toilet. 

Let's take your bandages off. 

There is maybe a little bit of scarring on your neck, barely noticeable. 

Robot instead of zombie

Palms

The back of my hands. 

It was this big. 

One leg

Two legs. This is so cool. I really like the way I move. 
I'm glad. How about some clothes. I think Andy'll be coming over soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment