Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Someone Like me part 3

Hehehe
I got Matilda.
I had emailed Australian Girl to see when it was likely that Matilda would be back in stock. They replied and said some time in 2016!
Wow - 
however they also said that they had been in contact with the stores that they have supplied to, and as of a few weeks earlier one store had 5 Matildas still.
Real Toys in Victoria.

http://www.australiangirldoll.com.au/stores/

I contacted them, and they still had at least one, and were very willing to courier her to me.

I think it was the hair

and the ugg boots
that had tipped the scales

hey you can wake up now

hmmm, oooh
Hello, I'm Emily
Ooh you've got my nose

hoh, she looks just like me, but has green eyes, and fluffy hair


and a scrunchie

and fluffy hair

and fluffy hair

wow and green eyes

and the cutest little outfit

and boots
that are furry on the inside

and press studs

velcro fly, and undies

thongs


Hello Matilda

I'm so glad to be here Emily, you look just like me

this is horsey

oh, we got something for you


he's just like my boots

It just happens to turn out that Emily and Matilda are cousins as explained in Matilda's profile

we really are like each other
we are family

2 comments:

  1. They look so adorable together. I love Matilda's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they will have a lot of fun, with a good dash of mischief.
    Matilda's hair is really nice, I love to scrunch it to make it more poofy, but also pull the spirals to see them spring back. I might be starting to annoy her a bit.

    ReplyDelete