Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

A Lunchtime browse

After being on leave for 3 weeks, I had to go visit Kmart and Toys'r'us in my lunch break, to make sure they were still there.  They were, the world does not stop working even when I do.

Kmart had some new Our Generation things (yay)

Deluxe outfits for $15 each
Scooter - ooh like

thats pretty

and what looks like a swimsuit to go fishing in

The red kitchen ($89)
might need to investigate layby
I forgot to take a pic, but they had two whole shelf rows of shoes and little accessories. I didn't rummage the entire display but I'm not sure I saw anything new 

Meanwhile in Journey Girls land (toys'r'us, its not actually called Journey Girls Land)

Bed bed I couldn't go to bed not for all the jewels in the crown
well actually this might be on my next TRU layby ($90)
I think they've done the wooden loft bed thing before - hmm what that the same time as American Girl Mckenna? and does this hint at what might be coming for AG?
any way I kind of like it, just tell the girl at the desk to get up very slowly so she doesn't hit her head

includes a bean bag chair

No comments:

Post a Comment