Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Barbie inspired crochet challenge

Whilst I have given up alot of my Barbie wardrobe, this is one thing I've held onto.

It is a little cardigan I think was part of the Generation Girl collection. It even has tiny little buttons (but no corresponding button holes - but thats ok)


Tzeitel was keen to see if she could reproduce it 

the bag of wool



hmmm, it's a little darker than the original



we'll need to get some pink
the challenge was to crochet with two colours without having to cut off and tie on everytime the colour changed, we'll see how it goes.  I'm thinking I should have got another blue ball


1 comment:

  1. What you do is pull the yarn from the centre of the ball, roll it up and cut off - that gives you the extra ball that you might need when a colour starts at the opposite end of the row, for instance. MargN

    ReplyDelete