Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

It fit and she kept her hair on

A few things came in the post today from an Ebay purchase. One of them will be a surprise for later, hmm check of Diary - August, but the other bits I thought I would share.

a peasant shirt

a marvelous faux fur jacket


and these marvelous shoes which I have leaked early, but its done now



I have eyed this peasant shirt for ages and finally added it to my cart

I did not realise prior to its arrival that it has no opening other than the normal places. It is elasticised though at the ends of the sleeves, the neck line and the waist. Miriam was not around to test it on her (I think she was last seen running for the far end of the earth), and so my next victim moowahahaha, echm, volunteer was Mariana.

The only option was to put it on like a real person over her head



yay



I didn't take pictures of the reverse process but we are happy to report that it was done slowly and Mariana kept her hair on  (she is a recent hair transplant patient and I wasn't sure whether the glue I'd used would hold fast - so far so good). 
Yes. this shirt has headed for Llewellyn's collection (she's a Julie).

This jacket is awesome.  It is faux sheepskin, in dark brown and the fur is pale pink, and the decorative stitching is also in pale pink

It was displayed in the sale as being worn by a redhead, and Tauralie was my intended wearer.

a real jacket zipper

fully furry inside, body hood and sleeves - want me one

and if you tuck her hair in the hood fits
so nice, and it looks cozy
must find matching shoes now, oh the doll outfitters job is never done

A sneaky peek of these little sandals, they are white with a little heel, the front strap is clear plastic, and a little frilly flower for ornament. Could it be for a princess?




These items were bought from one of my favourite sellers on Ebay with a store called Neat N Cheap Doll Outlet.  My experience has been only positive with this seller, great items, good prices, fast shipping, combined shipping. (There is not a fee for comment here, I've said it of my own free will from my own experience.)

No comments:

Post a Comment