Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Endless Journeys doll carrier

the Journey girls doll carrier

I had put off buying this as I didn't think I needed one. I'd taken BFC ink Maddie to Sydney in a soft canvas bag (which she really didn't spend much time in), and Maddie and Llewellyn had been to Hawaii in a slightly bigger back pack. The Back Pack however wasn't really suited to two American Girls though, come to think of it the two girls just fit on our Hawaii trip, the bag wasn't 18" tall so there was a bit of leg bending and Houdini in a Milk can type thing, though no water or chains.

the other week on our Union/Green Peace tour I thought to take this bag. It has wheels and an extendable handle, and probably room for a pony. Llewellyn and Miriam fit no problem. Gees though it was heavy and awkward, and noisy (wheels on concrete). The idea was to not attract too much attention to myself, yeah well, sorry to a couple of toes out there.

So well there you have it, was my free gift for spending money going to be of any benefit, or someone at work suggested it could be for storage, or regifting, or for windsurfing  

even comes with it's own plastic 'H' s
I guess one of the other things that delayed/detered purchase was the colour. It is bright and it is pink.

2 free 'H's with every purchase. The other end of each H is still stuck inside the bag somewhere.

an angled adjustable shoulder strap, so you can either have it just over one shoulder like the girly in the pictures above, or have it across your body. Personally I would have prefered two straps, but it was for free (sought of)

Top handle

This is the front, there's still a bit of pink, but I really like the torquoise.  That would have been a better colour all over with the pink flowers, in moderation 


the cover zips around and inside a big bag of packing material - very handy for padding things I sell on Ebay.

The lid actually opens out to a second layer for storing things in

On the doll side there is an elasticised strap, that velcros in the middle


to hold a doll in tight

Pocketses with a zip

place for a name tag

big pocket

two little pockets

all zipped up, nice and light

Hey Miriam, I didn't expect to see you around the testing zone again.
Yeah well, someone's got to do it for the team. If I'm ever to go outside again I want to make sure it's comfortable, and that you don't overlook me because I'm scared or anything. I brought along Llew though, to see if we can both fit.
What a Good idea

Yep

ow my nose

with nose protection and a few bits and pieces

stuffed but do able


and alot lighter than that suitcase, plus bonus of a shoulder strap
So there you go






Wait, wait don't go yet

There's something we need to find out

What's that?
How many dolls can you fit into an Endless Journeys doll carrier?


No comments:

Post a Comment