Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Trinity and Pom Pom Whiskers

Cue morning music, ne ne ne ne ne nene ne ne ne ne nene ne, or
rather round here
rrrrrrrrrrrrr nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnrrrrrrrrrrrrr  (chain saws and mulchers)


ah! what is all that racket?

Morning! Happy Birthday Trinity.
Ooh it is too, yay

Hey Pudding, it's our birthday

So, Trinity there is a present
Yay
Hopefully the parcel man will be by later.

Only have to wear this hat one more day

come on Pudding lets go see where the Parcel Man is


Waiting

Waiting

Front door waiting

Back door waiting

Red bucket waiting

Sometimes Catherine has to go pick the parcels up,
maybe it's in the car
waiting

Or it is sooo big it's in the boot
waiting

Driveway
waiting



Pretty

blooms in waiting


Letterbox

Ooh, whats that hanging from the slot?

and from the lock?

there's more inside


what do you think Pudding?

There's more










There's even some at the front door


Inside


Mmm, no I think that one's a bit of the carpet 

Hey Spot, there's some in your cat scratch

and on the sofa


and the hallway

and in the doll room

and all over this box

(zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, half crochet, double crochet, chain, zzzzzzzzzzzz)
Pudding the box is snoring, and talking to itself! What does it mean?

I think we need to look inside




Good Pudding found the scissors






zzzzzzzz, triple crochet, zzzzzzzzz

My, what? There's a sleeping girl inside!

Ooh, hello

Are we there yet? I'm almost out of wool, and this black is so hard to work with

Ooh, a pussy cat

Can I give you a hand?

I see you found my Pom Pom whiskers
Pom Pom what?
Whiskers

Oh, I wasn't looking for them, I was looking for a present
A present?
Yes it's for me, it's my birthday

Happy Birthday, hehehehe, that's quite a funny hat

There was something in the box 

It had a name on it, Trinity
That's me


Yay

Actually there was two

Yay Pudding, two presents
Did you say Pudding? 






wow a pretty outfit and shoes

Hey Pudd let me help you with yours


A hat!

ehehehehe, it makes you look like you've got 3 eyes

thats better

Pudding in a bowl-er

Second parcel

Wow

The bestest hat ever, this one is gone

It's amazing 

roll up roll up for the greatest show on earth

magic

Wow, great presents
Yes.

Do you like magic too?
Yes, I suppose

This comes with tools, and instructions

and a second magic trick

wow, a magician should never reveal their secrets


I think magic is a bit like when you can make something out of something else

So, what is your name?
Tzeitel
Bless You 


Ah! Pom Pom whiskers. Very Crafty I see what you mean about magic. I need to put my things in my room, do you want to come see?
Okay



I think we'll get on just fine. Are you Grace Thomas
No, who's that?





No comments:

Post a Comment