Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Toys'r'us Hawaii

Unless you knew it was there, you wouldn't know that it was there, Toys'r'us, I think this was Pearl Ridge. No flash big sign, and this was a fair way back from the main road too, I do not recall any obvious advertisement from the main street.  Lucky for me though Google maps had supplied the directions, and we were able to go there.

I forgot to take alot of pictures, the things missing that I think I would have photographed: the Disney Princess and Me 18" dolls (first edition Cinderella was there loose in box but seemed ok - she was a nearly purchase), and all of the Journey Girl things, oh not that much stuff really then.

I did take this picture - new shoe set, a motor scooter, the bike (I already have this), the new travel set, salon chair and if you look closely bottom right corner - looks like the loft bed.
 
I did buy a couple of things, which I will reveal,
 
 
 
 
I had to borrow this for Llewellyn, which will show in pictures from Day 3, I forgot to try the cap, the shoes did not fit, but the costume and the little over um, dress maybe/jacket did


This looks really nice on the friend that came home with us....
 
because she was in my luggage I tried to protect her face etc, and as there was room in her box a few things were in there as well

which one did I get?
 
 
 
 
 

Chavonne from the London series

with flash

without flash

and compared to my Zara (Taryn)

Zara's colour is a really thick chocolate, and almost orange eyes, Chavonne is a soft brown with hazel eyes, her hair has also been rooted a little more closely/thicker? along the forehead line. She is wearing a headband at the moment, I think she is also a little bit taller.
(Journey Girls bodies are slimmer than American Girl, they dont have much tooshie) 

She borrowed the Julie sunglasses - and looks so cool in this outfit

 

cool

still cool
 
I haven't chosen a name for her yet, but she's glad to be out of the box, and the bag for that matter
Welcome home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment