Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hawaiian shirts

At one of the twilight markets in Waikiki I bought these little Hawaiian T-shirts
 
they are shirts for dogs and cats.
 
 
great late night photography that
 
they did fit, the collar was just a little odd, and have since been gifted to my sisters cat, and my mothers, it was on a teddy bear last I saw

These were at the Kuoloa Ranch shop


Sold as wine bottle covers
 
If your head was the size of bottle top the hats would fit quite well, I can only say for sure that one was gifted to my mother for Lowly Worm (the Richard Scarry character), he may also have the 'lei'.
I unpicked the seam that ran down the front of the shirts.
 
And this seems to be the only pic I could find of my girls on site wearing the shirts - you can just see Llewellyn's red sleeves.




But at home, here they are.
Fitting well to large on Maddie
and casual on Llewellyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment