Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Some Journey Girls things

Big Box, a Toys'r'us Lay-by
 
Journey Girls fancy dress

Which doll did she get?
 

Mullet dress, the fabric is very nice though

Travel set

Sleep over set, I wonder what flavour the drinks are (sleeping bag maybe (colour matches) with a wedge of lemon)
 
with the sleep over set was this magazine, London themed, and included this picture
a very beatles experience

Accessories: hat, bag, sunnies, boots and faux socks

Pretty

 


2014's fancy doll: I decided on the brunette, there is a blonde as well.
Mikaella
the back of her box pictured her human
I would almost say Indian
but not quite translated to the doll
I do like the dress, makes me think of London around the time of Jack the Ripper





the new face mold




Dana with long hair
She is wearing black hose, that have a white under layer (colour transfer protection maybe) she did not come with underpants. Nor did Mikaella, she was not wearing any stockings.

I like the long hair
 It is very uneven though. I personally would prefer they made all the hair the same length so I had the choice whether to have it scruffy like this.

 I wonder if you got two of this dress and used the second to make up for the lack in the front
 

No comments:

Post a Comment