Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Antoinette's dream

 
I had the most beautiful dream
 
 
 
 
I was going to a ball, and I had this beautiful white dress with very pale pink lace sleeves and over skirt (and a puffy petticoat) 

 
A little floral choker

 
A cameo brooch

 
The only problem was this big flower, and where to put it

 
Ah thats better

 
Yes out of the way

 
Isn't it beautiful

 
One other thing, I might be dreaming, but I think something big blonde and heavy has been sleeping in my bed
 

 
and broken it
That might be a fairy tale.





Antoinette's dress was bought on Ebay from seller Wulang55 Doll Clothes store, whilst on special!!
http://stores.ebay.com/wulang55-doll-clothes-store

This dress is planned to be for an Anne Shirley moment. It does not quite match, but it could be for her rendition of the Highway Man at the Sands resort


No comments:

Post a Comment