Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Madness of November

Whoa Novembers post count sort of richter scaled it a bit,
um
yep
well
November 2014 was one of those exceptions to the norm - I was on leave from work, had a holiday away from home, and had stuff to talk about or at least leave pictures for.
December 1st, I'll be back to usual things like working, hmm and not much else - yay - not, but it keeps the dolly addiction alive so, there you go. I will blog when I can, and when I feel like it.
 Ooh, Xmas is coming (bit slow on the up take there), and it is the first year of my American Girl dolls being here for Xmas, hmmm, one month to go,
things to think about whilst busily enjoying my job - Xmas colour scheme 2014
and of course presents!!
I've had my eye out when doing grocery shopping for mini sized things to make a real food xmas feast of - not exactly successfully yet - but so far mini oreos, and you know those boxes of mini versions of chocolate bars, ooh and actual xmas themed stuff like cake decorations made of icing, and the good old get a bag of chips and mash it under your fist a bit, all the wholesome things one can regret after new years day and all the left overs are gone, I wonder if you can still get mini cheezels.
In the mean time - that mess you started, re-arranging your dolls house, could do with a move along, it does make it a bit difficult getting in and out of the room, and what about beds?
chop chop its only Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment