Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Maddie gets some LEGO

I don't collect the LEGO Friends series, but we found this one - it had a little tiger in it (my favourite animal) and it has some building requirements so we thought we'd give it a go 
 
This is set 41042, Friends animal series 4
and is recommended for ages 5-12
 
It comes with an instruction booklet, and a bag of pieces.
 
I'm glad the pieces were in their own bag, inside the sale bag
 
woop, little bits going everywhere
 
the instructions are drawings showing a progress of the building, it is easy to follow, I think if it was written out it would take too long, and the pictures are a universal language ( so even Martians could do it), I think that is really cool.
 
and this tiny little tiger
 
 
 
I had to think about what it was that I had made, I think its a tiger (with a purple bow on its head) in a jungle setting with a water fall, in India, with a chicken drumstick, a bit odd, but there you go. Maybe its to confuse the Martians.
 
The booklet also has ideas on an alternate setup which made no more sense than the instructed creation, and ads for other sets you can purchase, games, and the number and type of pieces that were included.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment