Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Cinderella

My favourite fairy tale ever is Cinderella. Disney have made a new movie - with people (mostly, there is still the mice and things).

Hollys Dollys is a site I visit occasionally and she has a post with the trailer of the new Disney Cinderella movie due out early next year. Click on her name to view this.
Had to share.

(My favourite version is Ever After - the movie with Drew Barrymore, followed closely by The Slipper and the Rose, the comedy and the music, oh and the movie version of Rodgers and Hammersteins Cinderella musical (Brandy, Whitney Houston and suprisingly uncreepy Jason Alexander) is very funny in parts as well (the stepsisters song at the ball).
Am always open though to more Cinderella movies).

I did have a couple of Barbie sized Cinderellas but they have gone to stay some where else (even a version with see through-glass-like slippers, I think she was Disney from the 90's). I still have some little Cinderellas floating around some where, and Antoinette has indicated she is quite a fan, and really can't wait for the movie.




The Disney Cinderella doll, a Kmart version

Glass slippers

Phoebus (Hunchback of Notre dame) Cinderella s and Drew Barrymore















I am not on face book, but some face book sites I do visit and are able to be viewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment