Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Shoes of November

Shoes:
I had hoped to have heaps and heaps of shoes to show you, thinking that because I was going to the USA I would have had an abundance of choice, hmm they're probably all at the Kmart I failed to reach, but anywho, we did not come away empty handed, so I would like to share with you the shoes of November:

Journey Girls red sandals
These are actually fabric, the ankle strap is elasticised- an ankle scrunchy

Journey Girls Blue sandals

no back strap
these are also fabric (they both have platic soles)

Our Generation fabric shoes

Coconut outfit shoes - American Girl

Samantha's Be Forever meet shoes

The Easy Breezy outfit sneakers

the green 'laces' are elastic

a bunch of plastic Journey Girls shoes, the top 4 pairs all the same mold, the boots the same as well
 

and the lovely yellow clogs from Julie's Tunic Outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment