Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Makeover: Miriam

The Mess

I've been trying hard to sort out the girls rooms/spaces, I'd get a good start and then lose momentum/enthusiasm. I have had to for some of the girls fake their beds by putting a pillow case over their doll boxes, so their rooms are still in progress.
Finally however, just in time for her birthday (September 30) Miriam's part of the room she shares with Llewellyn is complete, hurrah. No doll box bed for her. This is made from pine and the remains of a bamboo cutlery drawer sorter and MDF. It did have a first go some time ago with a hot glue gun, but well, lets just say, one nail to stabilise a leg and the whole thing fell apart, so I had to almost start from scratch.

I took this one the other day, Saturday morning I think, it was almost complete then, I was just waiting for the the drawer handles.

The pillows  are supposed to look like a red bandanna and a pirate flag

the quilt is printed in treasure island maps

the drawers for storing her clothes and other bits


I took a few pictures of a certain toy she has now, which would spoil a surprise for a future post, so there will be more Miriam room pics later.

Haarppy Baarthday Miriam.

No comments:

Post a Comment