Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Are Journey Girls culling their characters?

I visited Toys'r'us yesterday, cos I like to and saw this

Journey girls Alana (is that a new name) she has an additional outfit in her box, hmm there was something behind the journey girls logo, that I managed not to take a picture of
ooh pretty.  So far she was the only girl like this in store


the back of the box, top
 
bottom

and the blurb in the middle ! Meredith Kyla and Mikaella are the only names mentioned, what what, does it mean JG are reducing the line up?

Introducing Chavonne, Kyla, Meredith, Dana, Kelsey and Callie – the best friends who love to see new sights and explore new things. To these girls, half the fun is sharing their experiences – and special talents – with one another. Their friendship will last forever and their adventures are just beginning. Get set for a Journey Girl adventure and don't forget to pack her favorite gear!  


this is still the intro on the TRU website
what are they up to? All the other boxes/packaging still refer to the above lineup (the originals were slightly different) ah, was Kyla originally Alana? hmmm me thinks so , in the days when 
Chavonne was darker or should we say Taryn existed, moowahaha, I have evidence, I keep diaries, August 12 2012 I started my JG diary and these are the pictures I saved off the boxes for Callie and Taryn...




And now to relax...
Pyjamas/Pajamas/jimjams


hopefully the bathrobe/dressing gown is not made of the same type of  material as the one in the Spa essentials set, it wasn't nice, bit like wearing velcro fuzz


No comments:

Post a Comment