Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Disney's Descendants

Not sure where on the net I saw these dolls first, but I know where I saw them in person first,
Kmart (Australia), and by some magic and wishful thinking they were shelved without prices - free! well not according to the man at the door.



 I love the idea behind the descendants of the fairy tale characters, Ever After High concept is great, but the dolls, in my opinion, aren't attracting me. These girlies however, ooh and a fella, might lure me back to the 11" kingdom,



Might have been The Toy Box Philosopher with the Signature Mal review  and this one with an Update on her collection.

I like that the dolls actually look pleasant, no pouts here, and they each have a different head mold, more in proportion to their bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment