Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Medieval dress by Emily Rose

Emily Rose is an online doll clothing and accessory shop
a link to their website http://www.dollsclothes-emilyrose.com/
unfortunately they only ship to the US.
I found a lovely dress on Ebay for my Elvin/Medieval girl Tauralie, and when it arrived was pleasantly surprised to find it was of the Emily Rose Brand.


Wow

It is green velvet

With Ivory Satin Trim, Black Brocade and Ribbon
(it is also currently on special on the website). 

Oh, it's lovely

and it fits. I just don't think my shoes are right

I don't think anyone will be looking at your shoes


I haven't quite found out if there is  a color fastness risk with this green velvet. The velvet furry side is on the inside of the white section of the sleeves. I'm strongly thinking of getting her a long sleeved under shirt/dress (josefina style camisa maybe) just to be on the safe side.
Hmm and shoes, I'll have to start reading up on medieval fashion I think.
The velcro that seals the back of the dress is very prone to catching, unfortunately I have snagged the white sleeves a little when putting this dress on.

(Tauralie is Truly Me #61)
(and a misquote from "Ever After")

No comments:

Post a Comment