Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

About a Boy

Dear Diary,
As you know, my BFC ink roommates moved away this year. Georgia, and her sister Hayley moved down to Lake Macquarie, Georgia got into the the Hunter Sports High School, she wants to represent Australia in Soccer and Hayley into Merewether High (its for really academically talented kids, and Hayles wants to be a Doctor, so hopefully that school will give her the boost to get into Uni), so it was ideal that they move. Indigo, her family moved to Japan. So I feel a little bit lonely for my old friends. Some of my brand still go to the High School over at the River, we hang out in breaks, and we still have some of the same classes, but its not the same, as when we were all living in the same street. They've made new friends, and cos they live closer now they do different sports on weekends and things.
I still play on the school soccer team. I'm not as articulated as some of the others so I think it has let me down a little, especially when the scout came last year to watch our games. That's how Georgia got found. I do love soccer, but I confess it's not in me deep down enough to set my mind on wanting to do it for a career. I'm still thinking about what I'd like to do when I leave school. Catherine thinks I should go the careers day, there is usually one in term 4 for us year niners, to see if anything whispers to me. If there was a career in building Lego sets, saving tigers and surfing all at the same time I'd be at it like a shot.
When the BFC's moved out the American Girls moved in, oh and there's now The Little Aussie Girls and of course Maplelea Leonie. We are a big happy family really, we do get along real well, they are all my little sisters. Llewellyn is great fun, Oahu Hawaii with her will live in my memory hopefully forever, add travelling to my career choices, we want to go back to Oahu, and up to Kauai, and of course the Big Island to see the volcano, and don't get us started on mainland USA, and with Leonie's enthusiasm, Canada...
Miriam is brilliant, we skateboard together; Leonie loves animals (wild ones mostly) she too wants to save the tigers, and would have one in her room, as long as it didn't eat the skunk, fox or deer she somehow gets in there peacefully; all the girls are great, and I could list everyone with what my favourite things are about them, Hanalei likes surfing, Josefina goats, Mariana is so peaceful its nice just to be around her, Mercedes....just, no, I'm avoiding why I started writing to you, there is something I need to talk to you about Diary, it's ...


Its about a Boy!


                                Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment