Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

About a Boy, and a close encounter

Dear Diary,
Okay so I ran away. What I wrote last time, the end bit the A A B bit, I got embarrassed confessing it out loud, if writing it down is loud, might be the scratchy pen on paper. It's just, I don't know why, but I seem to notice him all the time. I've had friends that are boys, Brandon, and Jackson, they used to live on our street, and there's always boys about the skate park, in class and lunch time when we pick teams and play soccer round the oval, and we're even on the same team sometimes, but its not like I've really ever spoken to him, or anything, much, and he's not even in the same year as me, so I, hhh.
His locker at school is opposite mine in the hallway though, and just sometimes, I imagine he's about to come over and talk to me, when we're there at the same time, but the bell rings or his friends come by or there's girls from his year hanging about, or I'm just making the whole thing up in my head, but then, the other day, I was running late for class, I'd been watching the cricket try outs, and the bell rang, and I ran to get my things, the hall was deserted, except out the corner of my eye It was him, at his locker, and there was like no one else about to stop him from coming over, or anything and I freaked out, what if he really did, what would I say, and what if he knew my name, and smiled and ahhh


so I like almost ran, and nearly lost my books in the process. close call. 





Freakin out

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment