Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Grace's me, Bridget and Bryndl

So these are my girls, Bridget and Bryndl
No I'm Bryndl
I'm Bridget
Oh sorry, that's right, left, Bridget is wearing the bow earrings, she's on the right, and Bryndl the hearts, on the left.
We really want to wear the same, Catherine, it really is a strange feeling to look too different.
I know, I'm sorry, I'll hopefully work it out soon. 
We might be able to help out a little bit. 


My side bang but is not very thick.
Oh okay Bridget.
No I'm Bryndl.
Ah! ok, Brydnl thin bang

And mine is thicker.
Oh, okay Br..idget, thick bang. How did that happen?
I got mine done first.
I got mine done second, but the hairdresser ran out of time.
So Bryndl's is not as thick, and well, after it was done, we were not sure we really liked it anyway and didn't want to do it all together on Bryndl's
So we left it alone, and plan to brush it into our hair, when we brush the plait out.
Oh, but then it will still not make the discerning any easier.

Hmm, hey Bryndl, we could tell her about your you know what
Oh, okay, Bridget. 

I have a foot freckle




The bands holding their plaits were a different colour, Bridgets was black, Bryndl's clear

Bridget undid her plait, I really like it


a storm approaching

we went inside, and gave the girls a pony tail


No comments:

Post a Comment