Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Some outfits - shoes

My local Toys'r'us has this brand of dolls, baby dolls mostly, in various sizes.  "You & Me".  It is a Toys'r'us Brand, from Geoffrey LLC (last I knew Geoffrey was a Giraffe, with gloves shirt and pants,!), and lives in the same aisle as the Journey Girls, so I admit I see it frequently.
One of the doll sizes is 14-18 inches, and these two pair of shoes matched that size - a little heart in the top right hand corner of the package.  For $5 each, and because they were pretty (and well they are doll shoes) they came home with me recently, to see whether they could be used here. 

What do you reckon Llewellyn?
Very comfortable, nice and soft, do they have them in red or yellow?
I'll have to check next time I'm there, I did see a black pair but it didn't inspire purchase at the time.

They are a very easy fit, maybe a little large, the strap on these Mary Janes keep them on.
The little flowers on the side are pale pink.

These ballet flats were also very easy fit, a little large maybe, but did not slip of the foot when I waved Llewellyn about in the air a bit, which means, they might fit on Josefina....
 
 


The left shoe for each pair has the brand label inside. It is actually twice as wide as the shoe, so it is folded over.
I am glad the inside is white so hopefully there will be no colour transfer problems.  The black pair I saw I did not take a great deal of notice come to think of it, it was just black, the pretty colours obviously dazzled any thought of checking them out. It could also mean they were black on the inside, hmm, what of the brand lable? shrug, anywho, I like the 2 pairs I got.
I might take more notice of the outfits next time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment