Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Emily January 20 part 2

Hey Emily, greeted Trinity
Hi
Hello, said Pippa
What's going on? Emily asked a little cautiously

It's a surprise, and we have to blind fold you. announced Trinity

Whoa, I think I can still breathe, through my mouth

They led Emily downstairs, Trinity had been volunteered to make an obstacle course, so Emily couldn't guess where she was going.
They reckon I'm good at making obstacle courses, said Trinity. I don't know where they got that idea from.

And just over here, Pippa was leading the blind

Whoa, whats that










 
Surprise!

Happy Birthday Emily!
but, but, its so soon after Xmas and I get more presents?
And Cake (added Trinity)
Hmm I do like presents though 
Cake Cake Cake, came Trinity's hint

9 little cupcakes

Candle lit...
They sang Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Emily
Happy Birthday to You

Uuhhh

Fwoooh

I hope you didn't spit on them

Mmmm Chocolate

Sorry Pudding nom nom nom, cats can't have chocolate
 
I love these balloons
 
Present time

Thankyou so much

cake





A card in the shape of a fortune teller


Coconut helps

Yay, My American Girl

the suspense

Oh, wowowowowo Coconut pajamas

Look Coconut its you


3/4 leggings in grey

Long sleeve tshirt top that velcros us the back, the neck line and bottom hem are just overlocked, not taken up, gives it a ripple effect

Red bow/ribbon under the bust, with red swirls and star bursts, and little Coconut pictures in grey outline

A pair of red toesy slippers, with elastic for a heel strap to help keep them on

This is soooooo comfortable, I think I will wear it forever
Happy Birthday Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment