Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday morning at the Skate Park

Hey Maddie, I'm just going down to get the Sunday paper.
Ooh, can I come, I've been meaning to get Miriam down to the skate park to try out her new board.
Yep, okay, I'll go see if she wants to.

Hey Maddie.
Hi Miriam, I'll just get my board.

We're ready

Catherine dropped the girls off at the car park, and headed off to get the paper.
This would be a cool place to roller skate. Wow, theres even a basket ball hoop. Should tell Llew about it.

Um, this looks a bit steep

Hmm, yes, even for me Miriam,  

how bout we try that one over there

this one has a long way down

So the key is, be afraid, but only a little bit


Your turn
Um, I might try working out how to balance first

That's it, bend your knees a little bit

I'll give you a push

Whoops,


Try again
I imagine I'm at the prow of my ship





Hey Maddie, I think I'll come down sitting


ooh heck, its still a long way, but here goes

Woohoo, hmmm




Catherine came back and the girls were waiting.
Did you have fun?

Like yeah

I even grazed my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment