Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Emily January 20 part 1

It's January 20.
Today is Emily's birthday.
I picked January 20 for her based on her My American Girl Doll Number being 21.
So 20 and 1 became 20 January.
 
I found some little balloons at a Party Shop called Lombard the Paper People.  I had thought to use water balloons, but went looking for other things knowing that water balloons are very fragile (built for their purpose).  The Party Shop sold balloons that are helium quality, and they had a display of these smaller sized inflatables.
First try, a bit of ear popping later, success I tied it.

I got some others up and realised the first was too small, could it be untied and blown up somemore without putting a hole in it?  Seems so.  I bought 2 white 2 orange to match Emily's coconut outfit

and this special one with Happy Birthday, confetti and streamers all over it

tied together with some left over xmas curly tape

to join the gift waiting patiently on the pool table (I forgot the birthday cake, so hopefully this afternoon I can surprise Miss Em)
 
to be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment