Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

A little bit of Jess, a little bit of Gypsy

Jess McConnell
This outfit was my intention. I had tried to make a halter neck top, but it didn't look right on my Miriam, so, I know this is no where close, but this is what I did...
 
an orange t-shirt from Ebay seller joanne16288 Ebay store: Funny Funny store
(the shirt is definitely darker than what these pics turned out)
I need to put something on the shirt.

and part of a skirt I found at the Op Shop down the road.

It wasn't intentional, but I think Josefina looks a little bit like Esmerelda from Disney's version The Hunchback of Notre Dame

This is also part of a skirt I found at the Op Shop. It had a wide elastic waist band, with a tie for decoration. It was a tiered skirt, and had a tiny ruffle at the first tier, so I took advantage of this to hide the no hem.


One of the few remaining "Barbie" dolls in my collection.  Where's Djali? or Sombrita for Josefina.

No comments:

Post a Comment