Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Trying not to think About a Boy

Dear Diary, Sunday October 11
So these school holidays have been an absolute fail. I couldn't help but count down to when school would be back in, October 13, yes a Tuesday of all things, the teachers have a pupil free day on the Monday, tomorrow to prep for classes! Ah! everyone else is happy. I hope Andy had a nice holiday. I wonder if he thought about me. What if he did? Hoh, that would be nice. But what if he didn't, well he has a lot going on, but, hhhhh.  I really did try not to think about him, but... 

we drove pass the school gate
he gave me my birthday present just there

I went to the skate park to ride about a bit

but I just couldn't get my roll on, we sat over there and chatted and he helped Miriam adjust the wheels on her board

the cricket cages

he hits it for a six, the crowd goes wild (hhhrrrrr) thats the crowd roaring



I thought it would be fun to make grass angels on the oval, Andy had been my guardian angel at school that day 

grass makes you a little itchy, and I was picking it out of my hair for a couple of days

there were Flannel flowers lining the side of the road

lots of them

Catherine said they like to grow in Andy soil
Andy?
oh, she had said Sandy


I even tried to distract myself by giving myself a fright
there was a pipe that you couldn't see the end of inside
creep in just a little bit, would there be eyes glowing in the flash of the camera

Oh

a little bit disappointing
and not, all at the same time




more andy soil flowers

Catherine needed to go to the shops, and I thought I would go too, maybe check out the Lego aisle !ah where I bumped into Andy that time and it helped start our friendship
and there were lockers inside the shopping centre doorway!
I had to go sit in the car, Catherine insisted

Catherine did take a picture of the Lego Simpons house though

it swivels open and looks like it comes apart for more play/display options

and the Lego Simpsons Kwik e Mart (Andy had liked that)


Maybe this would cheer me up?
Catherine hoped she had found Square Foot (the Lego equivalent of Bigfoot)

and we drove pass our bus stop on the way home

I'll open it later

Tiger Girl, Skater Boy

Hey Maddie, how about a DVD?


Ooh, it might work
Just this once


Maddie 

No comments:

Post a Comment