Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

ONCE upon a time

Hey Antoinette would you like to come watch some of this?
Yes please, I wonder, I hope, surely Cinderella is in there.

Hey Trinity, you want to come see if the fairy godmother makes a grand pumpkining?
Oooh, I shall go to the ball

Miriam?
Are there pirates?
I don't know
And sword fights?
Come find out

What about you Llewellyn, what would you like to see?
hmmm

Pippa?
Bears, and Icecream, ooh and a house made of gingerbread

Can Coconut come?
Yes

Will there be as much Magic as Harry Potter?
Bound to be a little fairy magic I reckon.

Goats?
And even trolls maybe.

I'd like to see straw spun into gold

The forest

Snow White of course


hats down in front!


standing room only

Once Upon A Time

There was an enchanged forest filled with
all the classic characters we know

Or think we know

One day they found themselves
trapped in a place where all their
happy endings were stolen

Our world
and dont't forget to Pay your Ebay fees

This is how it happened...


No comments:

Post a Comment