Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Miriam

So September 30 was a last week, but I did wish her all the best on the right day,

Happy Birthday Miriam
Thankyou
Hat?
Hmmmm, nah, I don't think it inspires enough fear and dread

and gifted her this wrapped parcel, but she's been in suspended animation since, sorry lovey, I'm nearly caught up

Can I move yet?

and......    go


oh, cool

Izzy from Jake and the Neverland pirates

the inside package picture shows they use an old ship hull for a half pipe


I need a letter opener 

what, no way

a sword

whoops I'm holding it the wrong way

ar-har

ooh, the pointy end

hmm, where to put it whilst digging for treasure?


a sea serpent


a little light (a little too much) on the subject
oh, it's a belt

perfect


a Tricorn (three cornered hat)
I think I like it flat bit front and feather to the side

yo ho, ho ho (not Santa) but a piratey outfit

a corset, an underbust one maybe

the under arms are preventing it from going higher, might need a frilly under shirt

flip it over, an overbust corset


purple jacket

black tights

eye rrrr patch


and a black skirt with a net underskirt



missing something

shoes?

the set did come with these stiff felt boots, but I wanted something better

change the side my eye patch is on, and arhar, in the darkness I see

buckles and laces


and a zip to assist 


outfit on

consult the manual, what else do I need


Catherine, can I get my ear pierced?
Um
A tattoo then maybe?


the sword came with a stand



and the pants and skirt have loops for easy hanging, the corset could have used these as well, unless you just put underwear in a drawer, and Miriam did give up her wardrobe for drawer space anyway.


Captain?
Yeah, it was getting a bit hot, definitely need a sea breeze to wear all that stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment