Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

I had some pocket money so I.........

I had some pocket money, and I'll probably find out later where it was supposed to go, but at the time it wasn't obvious so I sent it off into the retail world to help prop up the economy.


My first ever Monster high doll. She was grinning at me from the Toys'r'us shelf, it would seem since 2014 based on the DVD ad in the top left of picture, which is probably true, I'm sure I've seen her several times just never followed through with the lunchtime browse "if I were to buy one of these dolls it would be....."


Well i did it, and she was only $20 (Australian) not quite a Kmart bargain, but Kmart didn't have her so there.
She is Clawdia Wolf from the Hauntlywood series. She is 19 so not one of the high school dolls. I think that makes her taller than most of the regular line, but it's looking most likely that I'll never find out because from observation she is the only doll in the whole line that is not pouting or cranky. Yes I  know they're monsters but if the dolls had looked more like their cartoon selves - they are smiling in  those  maybe I would have been more enticed.
Fortunately for Clawdia she looks better than her cartoon self.



Now do I look at an Ever After high doll?  I think only the relative of the Cheshire Cat is smiling. But it is a little creepy. Let's just say not yet. 

(Posted Monday November 9, been in draft since October 25. Still testing but I might have successfully added photos to a blog post..... Finally)







No comments:

Post a Comment