Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

I had some pocket money so I.... (Part2)


Wow  

I sometimes look at the Barbie aisle. In my experiences I've only ever seen this face mold (Christie maybe) in this colour. So to see her in fair skin with freckles and the big ball of fluff for hair I thought I would add her to my collection. I've not had a new Barbie since, um, hmm maybe 2011 but I can't think who that was I was in BFC ink mode, with a dash of My Scene, and most of my Barbies have since funded AG and a holiday. Anyway so I got her. Have no idea if she has an official name, but she is from the Fashionista line (shudder - I hate that term). 
 It means her body is stuck in a pose, her knees don't bend, she's skinnier than any Barbie I've had before, of the same height anyway, except for Clawdia but the bodies are really nothing alike. 




This is my favorite Barbie line face mold Teresa from the 90s well her head is anyway. I think she was Flying Super hero, came in a yellow leotard and was one of the big busted flat footed articulated dolls that I at one point had enmasse. She had a body transplant I think to what was a belly button body from the early 2000s, so whilst she too is stuck I prefer if over the Fashunderistas body. Teresa's knees click and hold. 


Skinny


I'll see if I've got any bodies left and see if I can do a swap for the new girl. She's very white though so we'll wait and see. Maybe I'll need to buy a play line doll to do this. 

Talking of transplanting bodies, I'm considering giving Maddie a new body, 

It's madness I tell ya













No comments:

Post a Comment