Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

About a Boy, and a birthday

Dear Diary, Monday September 28
It is school holidays, yay, the days are getting warmer, but the nights are still cool, and so sleeping in is still a nice thing to do.   hhhhhh, two whole weeks, and no school, no A.... I think I will just stay a little longer.


ar! dear Diary
I was dozing and there was a knock at the door,


Come in - muffled mumble
Hey Maddie, it was Catherine. You okay?


Yeah, hhhhhhhhhhh.
It's almost 10, and we were wondering where you were.
10! wow, I didn't mean to doze off, I said. Hhhhhhh
Hmmm, Catherine was thinking there was something wrong. It wouldn't have something to do with this she said, and she handed me a photograph

When! You, I, we, it did happen didn't it?
Looks like it
I was blushing and giggling, I thought it did, but was it like a second or something, and just seemed so nice, and then he had to go, and I, Catheirne I've never talked to you about boys or boyfriends before, and didn't know I would ever need to,cos theres not been any
He's something special is my guess.
I nodded.
So are you an item?
A what?
An item, going out, boyfriend and girlfriend.
Oh, no.
But you'd like to be.
Hehehe, no, I mean yes, I mean I don't know, it's so confusing and not all at the same time.
Hmmm, it sounds a pretty serious condition you've got there.
Hhhhh, it's like, I really like that we're mates and I don't want to ruin it. But I have other mates that are boys, but it's not the same.
Do you think you should talk to him about it?
I can't.
What if you write to him then.
No it's not that, he's gone on holidays, like a long long way away, and won't be back for 2 weeks.
Oh. Well, that might be a good thing then.
How is that good?
It will see if you miss him, and whether you still feel the same way.
Oh, okay. Hhhhh, can I keep this?
Sure.



I guess then you don't want to come down and open your birthday present?




Birthday! I totally forgot. Catherine, he found out my birthday and remembered, and gave me something on Friday to open for today, and will you stay and watch me open it?
I guess so, you don't to do it in private?
I want you to see what he got me, to see if you think he's good at gifts.
I think the fact that he remembered gets a pretty high score in my estimation.





everthing is awesome

No way

Yes way

He found her








Lego Minifigures Series 14, Tiger Woman

 Maddie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment