Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Trying not to think About A Boy with a Kiss

Dear Diary, Monday October 12
Last day. I was just moping away the hours, meanwhile in the room next to mine..

Hey Leonie, look what I got.


Hoh! no way, 3 tickets, to the Kiss Concert tonight! How did you ever score these?
Jason Surprised me.
Awesome. So...
You pick who you would like to bring.
Wow, can you go get Tauralie, I know just the other person this last one might be just right for

Oh, Maddie

Would you like to come to the Kiss concert?
Kiss? Do do do do do do do do do (me trying to sing the intro to I was made for Loving you) 
So is that a yes?
I do

(I think there are like 32 do dos to that one

Leonie suggested that we should make masks to go to the concert in, that sounded like fun


Tauralie was going to come as well


We sangs the songs we knew, Leonie knows lots of them, and can't wait to compare notes with Jason, he has the whole Kiss collection on CD, 




We finished our masks

Time to get ready

What to wear to a Kiss concert?

My favourite cherry print shirt, top, and the bestest boots ever

to wear with my fox mask, of course

a stripey tshirt?, a dress?

I can't get enough

of this party dress

to wear with my cat mask, cos I love the drums

hmmmm

um?

what about something a little more comfortable

what this is comfortable
how about something for night time


here you go Maddie, sit down, we'll help

The trick is to K.I.S.S

Keep it Simple Silly

Jeans and a Tshirt - me to a tee


Tiger Girl
with a tail
definitely Maddie


Maddie
 




No comments:

Post a Comment