Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Trying on a new wig, Hanalei

My Kanani (renamed Hanalei, after the bay in the island of Kauai, and sometimes in the autumn mist you see a dragon (is Honalee, but kind of close)) came second hand and a little well loved. Her face has a long shiny stripe down her right cheek, and her hair was a little ratty.  The shiny stripe is a scar from a surfing accident (until I get it fixed), her hair got a dousing of Argan Oil by me, and well, I was still not happy, so awighunting I went, and got what I thought would be the nearest, and available option - Marie-Grace.

Unfortunately it is not as long as Kanani's original, and there is the obvious curly bits and centre part
but here she be so far,


this was taken with the plaits still in, and pushed to the side for the offcentre part. The Curly bits were a little crushed in transit, hmm, Hanalei do you want the curly bits? um are they hair or seaweed?
now to find some appropriate glue
 

No comments:

Post a Comment