Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Monday, I had Teddies on my mind

'twas Monday, I had the day off, and had plotted a little excursion during business hours, hoping to be dolly laden, without being spotted by people I work with, despite them knowing I play with dolls, 

Hey girls, I'm going to the Build A Bear Workshop today, do you want to come?

Mmm, aaaaa

YES please

Can I bring Horsey? I'd like to see if he will fit the Buddies outfits
Sure, no problem

Hey Mercedes we're going Teddy Shopping, do you want to come?
No, but if you see anything Harry Potter let me know
Ok.

I have a friend who's birthday is soon, Pippa, I will see if there is anything there they might like.
Teddy bears are a good choice.

Ooh what's that over there?

Oh no! It's a toy that has been left out, don't look Em, it's very distressing.

Did you do that ?

mmmmmm, chewy

you should be ashamed, oh that one has no legs, quick down the path


Looks like the remains of a bonfire, 

It has been getting cool here



Front seat!

We're coming too

We had to go via the pet food store.  American Girl Emily and Coconut needed supplies





They met Rocky, the Basset Hound on the way out, he was a regular at the pet food store.

Pippa and Emily were eager to get to the Build A Bear Workshop, it had just hit 9am

Ahhhhh

Pippa's expertise in Teddy Bears was being sought by me

Bear skin rugs

You want at least 1 of everything

Horseys

Harleys

The stuffing machine, and Teddy hearts

Pippa was even allowed to help by standing on the stuffing machine pedal

No comments:

Post a Comment