Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

New things seen this week: Journey Girls and Our Generation

Toys'r'us

The accessory set has been around for a while (at least January, I've got one on lay-by), whilst this coat was first noticed by me this week.

I am pretty sure it is this coat seen on the promo pic on the accessory box. The coat is London, the accessory Rome





Jordana is so pretty

and in David Jones (posh department store, almost too posh for a toy department (it has shrunk to a few shelves near the lift, sigh, in my teens we would go to DJ's with my mother on a Saturday morning (mmm morning tea vanilla milkshakes and toasted chicken sandwiches) and visit the toy department, it was big, and we could have spent all day there I reckon, my brother and I, except that shops in those days shut at lunchtime on a Saturday and didn't open again until Monday morning)

This is gorgeous

This is still pending opinion.

When I noticed the price, I quickly popped in at Kmart on my way back to work, but they still had the same outfits from before.


No comments:

Post a Comment