Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Testing Journey Girls things part 4, Spa Essentials

Spa Essentials
I liked the look of the bathrobe and slippers


I took the bath robe out of the package (be prepared for lots - lots - lots of those plastic H thingys), and was a little concerned that even the cardboard was stained

the hood does fit over Chavonne's head, but makes the whole thing ride up

a little more relaxed, with the hood down, but concerned about the colour transferance possibility, so it only stayed on her briefly
the fabric, was rather unpleasant to touch, it may have been my rough hands (I need a day at the spa), but it was like the fluffy side of velcro

the slippers were cute, 

but also only made a short appearance

Fingernail and Toenail polish stickers ( I think AG has done these as well - I have a catalogue from November 2014). The Sticker sheets are sticky-taped to the bag of the box, so would recommend a very careful/slow peeling off, I think I only tore one sheet, and that was just a little of the backing.

The finger nails are glittery the toe nails have fun pics

cardboard nail file

smooth back

teeny weeny nail stickers

yes well, too much glare, but the thumb at least fit perfectly

and Mercedes (American Girl).
How long the stick will last, or it's reuseable life remains to be seen

a bag of bits (lots of H's on this too)

pocketses

metal bristles, cushioned brush with knobs.
I didn't try this on either girl due to the curliness of their hair, but have since tried it on 5 of my straigher haired girls, and it is quite nice to use, it hasn't broken (that's a plus). I don't have any really knotty hair to try it on so so far its great.

nice - real mirror 

two part curlers, again a bit pointless to curly haired girls - my fault

hair bands and clips. the hair bands are covered elastic. The clips are disappointing, and don't click, and are bent out of shape very easily (the pink/blue butterly and slides)

the other plastic things I could get to shut


Ah! hoodie of evilness

It all fits into the case, with a note to my future self to take care beware the colour stain may occur.

For this set, I would confess to being a collector, wanting it, I dont think I will use it ever/much

No comments:

Post a Comment