Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday, I've got Teddies on my mind

I was actually looking for a tea set, so I headed off to Big W (the variety store of our supermarket brand Woolworths, possibly our equivalent of Walmart, or so I've been told) thinking the last time I saw a teaset was there, a few years ago mind you.
Nup
All gone, maybe drinking tea isn't fashionable anymore, there was a coffee machine though
Not to worry, so I had a looksee around anyway

ah!
not quite 18", actually no where near, only 14", phew, no temptation to buy for the outfits

ooh, Teddies, Bear Boutique, maybe Big W's reply to Build a Bear.  There appears to be one bear, a white rabbit and a cream rabbit (cream is what the website is calling it, I was thinking apricot).  They come with an "Australian" passport, which looked like a personality portfolio, and there was a birth certificate.


the outfits are cute, there's a lady bug and a rabbit onesie that caught my eye (presumably the latter is for the bear not the rabbits - old four ears, and then I remembered that bears have ears, but then rabbits wearing rabbit ears, oh stop it you're just embarrassing yourself) 

I forgot to measure them, of course the shoes would be too big for my dolls, but maybe my Ted, the lady bug would be cute on...


the bears/bunnies are $18 each and the outfits $9 (hehehe rabbits in rabbit onesies)


kind of cool, which makes me think more about visiting Build A Bear with purchase in mind..
I guess that is to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment